Welcome aboard the Preview Site!
Possums Over the Moon is a teaching resource composed and developed by Eugenie Teychenné for Beginner String Programs.
It provides curriculum and structure for the first year of string group teaching, using online audio/visual tools to teach repertoire and technique in the classroom.
The pieces are composed and arranged for full string ensemble (violin, viola, cello & double bass), with sequential and parallel learning across all the instruments.
Your Mission …
- Explore sample interactive videos for big screen in Read & Play and Preparation
- Take a look at students’ practice video samples in Practice Pods
- Click on The Pieces for a quick look & listen to the teaching repertoire
- View a lesson plan in Teacher’s Notes
- Check out sample pdf Scores, Flash Cards & eBooks in Scores & eBooks
- Find out more at FAQ
- Or to purchase, click on Subscribe