What’s in the Package?
Possums Over the Moon is an online teaching resource composed and developed by Eugenie Teychenné for the Beginner String Group.
An annual subscription to the Full or Basic Plan gives you unlimited access to the following teaching tools & resources –
Possums Over the Moon Classroom
- Read & Play videos for String Ensemble
- Interactive Preparation Videos
- pdf String Scores & Flash Cards for big screen
- Teacher’s Notes and Lesson Plans for each piece
- Downloadable Student eBooks for Violin, Viola, Cello & Bass
- Downloadable Teacher’s eBook with full scores
- Downloadable Piano Accompaniment eBook
- Access for 4 Teacher Members
Possums Over the Moon Classroom + Pods
Includes everything in the Basic Plan, with additional access to –
- Practice Pods – video scores for small group teaching and students’ practice at home
- Access for 50/100 Student Members
How do I access it?
The tools & resources are accessed by opening the Possums Over the Moon website in your browser. You will need a reliable internet connection and a big screen to display the videos in your big group rehearsals.
Choose your Subscription Plan
- Possums Over the Moon Classroom $475
- Possums Over the Moon Classroom + Pods for 50 $625
- Possums Over the Moon Classroom + Pods for 100 $725
A Subscription runs for 12 months from the day of Registration and a free one-hour consultation is available to help get you started.
How do I purchase?
- Go to the Registration Page on the Possums Over the Moon website
- Select your Subscription Plan and enter your Contact and Billing details
For more information…..
If you would like to know more, please contact Eugenie at firstname.lastname@example.org